WIN our 2019 front cover!
Adelaide Dining Magazine has an audience with up to 90% of tourists to the greater Adelaide area, plus a whole lot of locals too! This is your chance to showcase your talents to our international and national visitor, foodies, peers and many others in our local community – potentially millions of people see every edition.
This year’s theme is: South Australian Produce!
It can be Entrée, Main or Dessert but entries should hero our locally grown produce.
Entries close 5pm 26th May 2019
- 2 images to be supplied by entrant. Smart phone images accepted
- Open to all chefs, or apprentices who currently work in a South Australian food or beverage venue.
- Entries must include a list of the local ingredients used in the dish
- Please include a contact email, number and the venue you represent
Entries to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our direct messages on our social pages. Enter as many times as you like.
- Entries due by 5pm (ACST) 26th May 2019
- 4 Finalists released 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th May 2019
- Winner notified 31st May 2019 (not publicly released)
- Winner released (with own supplied entry image) 14th June 2019
- Professional photoshoot at venue prior to 14th June 2019
- Cover released early August 2019
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is open to all chefs or apprentices who currently work in a South Australian food or beverage venue.
- To be eligible, you must have the consent of your venue to host a professional photoshoot
- You will be representing your venue of work but the winners name will also be published
- There is no obligation for your place of work to have a paid advertorial in our 2019 edition but they may be offered the opportunity to do so.
- 4 finalists will be chosen and will all have their images and venues promoted at no cost on Adelaide Dining Facebook and Instagram social media pages.
- Judging panel of 4 independent judges will determine the final winner.
- Winner will be notified by email & phone on 31st May 2019
- Winner and venue must be able to host a professional photoshoot between 1st and 14th June 2019