If you want to put your venue in front of hungry locals and visitors to South Australia, talk to us. Why?
Because Adelaide Dining is in all the right places to showcase your business.
- Adelaide Dining Magazine shares a hotel room with visitor and tourist groups over 1.65 million times a year!
(Based on 2,127,000 visitor accommodation nights to Adelaide, year ending June 2016 – statistics from SATC).
- Our stunning glossy magazine is placed inside nearly 7500 hotel rooms – that’s around 90% of all hotel rooms across Adelaide.
- Adelaide Dining magazine is also distributed to hundreds of other locations across the Adelaide metropolitan and regional areas.
- We are active on key social media platforms, with a following of 14,500 hungry consumers and that number is growing every day. Our posts have previously reached up to 97,000 potential customers with up to 5,000 of them interacting.
- Our website is easy to use and we’re an established, trusted brand with consumers, adding value to your business profile.
- Adelaide Dining is an Uber eats partner.
- We are committed to supporting local South Australian businesses and events.
- Adelaide Dining Publications is proud to be a South Australian owned and operated family business.
Because we can make it easy and convenient (and very, very beautiful).
We can do it all for you. We have a professional, local team, who can provide photography, copywriting and design services, and we can do this all very efficiently at times that suit you – we know how busy you are. If you have your own team, that’s fine too.
And because we understand your needs.
Ours is a crowded and competitive world. We recognise your business has its own brand, position and personality, and that it has its own marketing needs too. We do not have a standardised approach to any business, nor do we have a set fee for our services – because we know that doesn’t achieve the results you want. Our personal approach is focussed on how we can showcase your business effectively and cost efficiently.
We enjoy promoting our fantastic state and all it has to offer. So, if you are involved in food, wine, or dining events in South Australia and would like some assistance with your marketing approach to get ‘feet in the door’ and ‘bums on seats’ then we would love to hear from you!
Just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org