Magill Estate Kitchen has launched its new brunch offering, featuring breakfast staples and adventurous combinations and showcasing the technique, textures and flavours of celebrated Director and Chef, Scott Huggins.
Brunch at MEK presents an opportunity to experience the stunning Penfolds Estate setting and urban vineyard views over a relaxed meal, be it a boozy brunch with mimosas, bloody marys or sparkling wine, or over spicy chai lattes, with teas by Scullery and Rio coffee.
From eggs your way, to potato bread and avocado, highlights on the menu include:
- Crumbed pork sausage, baked beans, scrambled egg, blood pudding
- Spicy buttermilk chicken, waffle, maple butter, hot sauce
- Avocado, potato bread, cultured cream, poached egg, soft herbs
- Set oat cream, almond chia and granola and fruit
- Housemade bagel, Atlantic salmon rillette, cold smoked salmon, cream cheese, poached egg
- Southern fried mushroom, pear and celeriac remoulade, d’affinois
- Wagyu tartare, smoked tomato, toast, egg, hash brown
As a sister venue to the esteemed Magill Estate Restaurant, MEK offers a relaxed dining experience from brunch to lunch, making it the ideal day destination for dining al fresco, or in the glass fronted dining room with views out to the historic vines, showcasing a picturesque sampling of the estate that is less than 15 minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
Situated at the spiritual home of Penfolds, Magill Estate Restaurant and MEK are located just eight kilometres from the city of Adelaide, in the only urban vineyard of its kind in Australia.
Led by Director and Chef Scott Huggins, the venues offer an array of memorable hospitality experiences that can be enjoyed from morning to night, from a relaxed brunch to a more indulgent degustation dinner.
The venues combine modern architectural style with the natural attributes of its Adelaide foothills location and historic surrounds, delivering a refined yet comfortable dining atmosphere.
Contemporary food, an extensive collection of Penfolds wines, exemplary service and stunning views completes one of Australia’s finest food and wine experiences.